Friday, March 29, 2013

JEBBIT Earn Money and Cool Stuffs

by Anonymous  |  in Money Making at  9:20 PM


This is the first money making online I posted here at this blog. The reason why I posted here because this website was personally tested by me almost a month already and still now I'm active in this money making site. I already cashout money here by testing purposes when the first month I'm a member here by using wepay as their payment processor, but now earn money for this site is not my priority because they were also a store that you can bid or buy your money you earn from this site for the cools stuffs and things. In the previous month I won a Skullcandy Headphone by bidding my earned money. The Skullcandy Headphone delivered at my house here in the Philippines with no shipping fees, absolutely free. Below is the information about this site.



Who Can Jebbit?

In their eligibility requirement, you must be enrolled in a university or college in the United States. Because in the SignUp form you must use the .Edu email address. But don't worry dude maybe we are not us residence, jebbit also offers an alternative sign up method using your Facebook account. Take note, be sure that your Facebook account is having a real info or not a fake one  like fake name, gender etc, because jebbit take this information such as gender, current city, email, Facebook name this is very important because as I know, this is not editable.



How Can I Earn Money?

You can earn money by answering advertiser question, usually it's about their product like "What is the available color of this shoe?". The answer for this simple question is maybe below or give you an external link that the answer is found there. All I can say is very easy to get the correct answer, no need to have a knowledgeable mind.

How Much Per Question?

The simple question is a minimum about .10$ and this is not a fixed price, sometimes 1 question is .60$ big money for a simple question and also some points per question that defends in your correct answered streak. Also you can earn deals and cuopon.


What is the Payment Processor?

In my above post, Jebbit uses WEPAY to cash out money. That's why this is not my priority, because wepay is based on US.


About Store?

This is my priority for this site by bidding or purchasing stuffs or things from Jebbit Store. You can bid or purchase your earned money here. In the bidding program, the higher bid percent won. If you bid 50.1% for the product you wanted, you have a 100% chance of winning. In the buy program, you can buy the stuffs or thing in their discounted price, because jebbit gives you a discount for the product in their store and also in their partner NEXTAG.



What's the catch?

No catch dude, This is absolutely free to join, No credit card required, Just enjoy earning money here and win some cool stuffs.



If you liked to join jebbit you can Join under my referral link HERE
or if you don't want then go here http://www.jebbit.com

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.