Wednesday, February 6, 2013

10 Free Backlink Builder

by Anonymous  |  in Seo tools at  5:58 PM



Get a free thousand of  backlink now using this 10 website that offers free backlink tools and boost your page rank when next update passed. Before this blog got a page rank 1 in google, I used this backlink tool and the result have a page rank now. We know this is only PR 1 but hopefully next update of PR on google increases my PR again. Backlink or inbound link is important to increase website page rank, the more backlinks of your website the more number of Page Rank of your website coming. That's why I collected this 10 free backlink builder website.


IMT Website Submitter or backlink builder submits your website to over 3000 “who is”, “about us”, and etc. type of service.


A2Z-SEO-BACKLINKS submits you website to over 2900 website.

FreeBacklinkCreator automatically submit your website to over 2500 regularly crawled by search engine.

StopLink submits your website to 2000 and keep growing.

BackLinkGenerator gives you instant 325 permanent backlink for your website.

WebmasterDeck submits your website to 176 whois and webstats sites.

FreeBacklinkBuilder generate more than 100 high PR and dofollow backlink for your website.

SmallSeoTools submits your website to 57 whois, webstats checker and etc website.

ImproveSeoRank a backlink builder and pinger also.

Official.My help you to create backlink for your website. 



18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excelente post. Muito obrigado pelas dicas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I was looking for free backlinks for my blog so long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already Cheers!
    http://noshouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. While struggling to get my new site up in Google Search results, your blog pointed me to some of the most handy and quick online link building sites. Infact, from your post only I come to know that an automatic link builder at all exists. Thanks a lot.

    Bose
    Java, PHP, jQuery Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the post and this is really a great post for me.
    I have use this for my blog Movie2k

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Very Thank's to you. This site is very useful to me and all over People. All important backlink sites add your site is very use to all people. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sites are amazing to create backlinks!,
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete

Proudly Powered by Blogger.